The ability to socialize appropriately will help with communication, behavior, and adaptive skills that Turning Point staffs are trained in developing and supporting.
Social skills are critical to successful functioning in life. The extent to which children and adolescents possess good social skills can influence their lifestyle by:
- Acquiring appropriate conversational skills
- Learning to make good choices
- Gaining knowledge on how to behave and cope in diverse situations
- Developing friendships and long lasting relationships
- Improving confidence level that influences academic performance
- Involving in extracurricular activities.