Our Clinical Supervisors responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overseeing, monitoring, and evaluation of IBI
- Assisting with and interpreting clinical assessments, reviewing reports and treatment recommendations
- Conduct and/or supervise various behavioural assessments including curriculum assessments, functional analyses and assessments, preference testing etc.
- Ensuring effective evidence–based and ethical practices are delivered
- Chairing and attendance at clinical meetings will also be required
- Clinical and administrative supervision and evaluation of Transition Coordinators